Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lemons...

I think lemons are one of the best foods that God created. He created them for us to use for a good purpose! He put a balance of minerals in lemons that include clacium, phosphorus & potassium and a good dose of vitamin C. Use lemons daily and they will nourish your brain, nerves, and bones.

Add the juice of a lemon to 6oz of orange juice 3x day for sore throats.
Add to water & teas (peppermint and/or ginger) when the body needs balance during cold or flu symptoms.

Squeeze lemons in water, on salads, veggies & meats.

One of the easiest ways to brighten up a room is to put a bowl of yellow lemons out for all to enjoy. You will be surprised as how it will brighten your mood & make you smile! That in itself is healing.

Amazing results from one little round yellow fruit! Something only God could do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Margie - I will be buying lemons tomorrow. I don't think I have ever bought one?? I've bought the juice in the little plastic lemon look alike but never a real one. I'm excited just at the thought of having a bowl full on my table.

Thanks,